Running a home network, from basic to advanced.
This skill is the advanced version of Building a Home Server.
- How to manage more than one computer.
- How to deploy software that scales across the computers.
- How to monitor the software once it is live.
Scroll down to see the Table of Contents (Skill Breakdown).
How to Use This Skill
Every Step in the Skill Breakdown (table of contents below) begins with [FYI] or [DIY].
- FYI steps are informational. They explain how and why something works.
- DIY steps are instructional. They show how to actually do something.
This sub-site (Skills.TechnicallyWizardry.com) is built on a educational platform. This allows for better "step-by-step" organization, as well as uploading screen captures, videos, audio, and source code (when relevant).